Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Girls’ Generation’s Yoona is coming back to the small screen with talented actor, Lee Bum Soo, in KBS’ new drama, Prime Minister and I (tentative title).


Dramatic Tok, in charge of the promotion for Prime Minister and I, announced, “Lee Bum Soo and Yoona have been cast in KBS’ upcoming Monday and Tuesday drama, Prime Minister and I,” and “Filming will start at the end of October.”

SM Entertainment staff talked with enews on October 21 also confirming the news, saying, “Yoona will be the main lead of Prime Minister and I. She will be playing a 28-year old reporter with a charming personality unlike any other.”

Prime Minister and I is a love story between a country’s prime minister and a young female reporter. Lee Bum Soo will be acting the role of the prime minister. 

“With the meeting of Korea’s best actor and best acting-dol, Prime Minister and I is already gaining anticipation for their chemistry and strong acting,” said the production staff. “Please look forward to the miraculous love story between Lee Bum Soo and Yoona coming this winter. It’ll be a warm, fairy tale-like romantic comedy for the family to enjoy.”

Prime Minister and I will begin in December after Marry Him If You Dare. 

Photo Credit: enews DB 



0 comments:

Post a Comment